What information do we collect, how do we collect, how is information used?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, applications and orders places (including pages viewed). The links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, applications, walk-in’s, pick up requests, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services and information related to the geographical locations from where the services have been availed by the customers for their orders, delivery.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, phone number, email address).
- “Laundry Waves” will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. “Laundry Waves” is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Site.
- “Laundry Waves” will use your personal information to provide personalised features to you on the Site and to provide for promotional offers to you through the Site and other channels. “Laundry Waves” will also provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you. “Laundry Waves” will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. “Laundry Waves” may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers. Information about Customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering Customer transaction data and Customer demographic and location data may be provided to partners of “Laundry Waves” for the purpose of creating additional features on the website, applications, creating appropriate merchandising or creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behaviour and transactions.